Speaking Programs For Students:
Challenges are an inevitable part of life. Students will learn how to overcome those challenges and become successful in their school, community, relationships, and future career.
The Dream BIG Tour – Student Assembly
A school administrator has used the phrase “Dream Changer” to describe Kyle A. Greene. He will motivate, challenge, and inspire students to change their small dreams into BIG DREAMS. The goal of the Dream Big Student Assembly is to inspire students to Dream the Biggest Dream. This is accomplished by demonstrating through his touching life story and his path to taking his BIG Dreams and turning them into his realities. Kyle Greene stimulates students to take responsibility for their actions in the classroom, as members of extracurricular clubs and athletic teams, and within their family and community. Kyle plants seeds of Love, Hope, and Purpose into your school environment.
The Dream BIG Tour – Student Assembly Student Takeaways:
- Inspire students to be great by letting them know that greatness lives within each of them but it’s their responsibility to tap into it.
- Encourage each student to become a “DREAMER and to Dream the Biggest Dreams. Challenge students to work hard in making their dreams their realities.
- Empower students to own up to their past mistakes and failures by giving them techniques and tools to become better students and community members.
The Dream BIG Tour – Student Classroom One on Ones
(These sessions normally follow a student assembly.)
Kyle takes his message to the classroom for a more intimate and in depth conversation with students. Students are engaged and participate in moving the dialogue. Kyle looks to identify:
- What are the student’s biggest challenges and concerns?
- What do they believe is the problem?
- What can the administration do to help resolve the problem?
- What are the students “whys” in life?
One on Ones are intended for students to walk away:
- Inspired to be GREAT!
- Empowered to want to make a DIFFERENCE!
- Encouraged to want more out of LIFE!
- Having discovered their “WHYS” in life. (Why you do what you do.)
The Dream BIG Virtual Tour – Got Skype? Hangout?
Can’t get Kyle out to your school and feel your students need a dose of INSPIRATION or a MOTIVATION boost? Schedule a video chat. Technology, when used correctly, allows you to enter the classroom virtually. Chats are tailored to suit the teacher needs. Examples topics can range from:
- Motivation for students preparing for state testing.
- Respecting students, teachers, and administrators.
- Why bullying hurts both the bully and the person being bullied.
- Learning and moving pass your mistakes and failures.
- Not taking the moment before you for granted
(Short 10-15 minute video chats are FREE of charge. And availability is limited. Extended Virtual Tours are offered for a fee.)
Speaking Programs For Teachers and Staff:
The Pour Into Effect – Teachers and Administrators
Kyle reminds teachers and administrators that their job affects the outcome of the next generation. Through his personal life story Kyle creatively weaves together how he became who he is today by teachers, administrators, and coaches that took the time and poured back into him; his potential to be “GREAT.” As educators one of the most important things that you can do is to pour into a student’s potential and then help show them how to tap into their “GREATNESS.” At the end of this session Kyle inspires and equips educators with the following tools:
- The keys for teachers to win the classroom.
- How to understand the voice of the student.
- The importance of to sharing parts of their story with students.
- Creative and cutting edge techniques to make learning fun.
Educators leave this session fired up, recharged, and empowered impact the lives of their students.